It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 pm
Change font size
Hero-U Forum

Worthy Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects

JourneyQuest Season 3

JourneyQuest Season 3

Postby Anhaga » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:38 pm

It just occurred to me that I should share the JourneyQuest Season 3 Kickstarter (http://kck.st/1NguAKA) with all of you, because JourneyQuest is really something everyone who loves Quest for Glory would enjoy. The balance of seriousness and humor is about the same, though JourneyQuest focuses on high fantasy most familiar to those of us who are also tabletop gamers--the folks at ZombieOrpheus have a number of productions that involve tabletop gaming, and the JourneyQuest world is very Faerun. But, anyway, go take a look at the trailers, and watch some of Seasons 1 and 2--they are HILARIOUS.

ONWARD!!!
Anhaga

Re: JourneyQuest Season 3

Postby unleasher » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:27 am

Thank you, it looks pretty funny and I hadn't heard of this yet for some reason so I will be checking out season 1!
unleasher

Postby Bashar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 pm

This was under my radar, too. I like ZombieOrpheus' work on The Gamers series, especially Hands of Fate. I haven't seen any Journey Quest, though. I'll have to check it out and see if it holds up. Don't think I'll be contributing, though. A $25 entrance fee is a little too steep for me.
Bashar

Postby unleasher » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Saw the 1st ep. and it was amusing.. will have to go through it all, thanks!
unleasher

Postby Anhaga » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Glad you liked the opening, Unleasher, and Bashar, I'm glad to hear there's another ZO fan here! I've enjoyed pretty much everything they've put out, and didn't contribute to the first two JQ Kickstarters, so for me, it felt like time to make a pledge. I also kind of want the chance to make an Orcish word, being a language scholar type . . .
Anhaga

Return to Worthy Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects